Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas and New Years

Wow there is this other holiday called Christmas.  Christmas is amazing I got to celebrate Jesus birth with my family two days in a row.  Plus this big red man named Santa Claus came over with presents.  I'm still too small to really understand and enjoy this holiday but I think in the future it will be one of my favorite.

Me and Santa on Christmas Eve
  
Christmas Eve
  
Christmas Day

And you won't believe this  --  few days after Christmas there is yet another holiday called New Years..  UNBELIEVABLE! 

I really tried to stay awake for this holiday but it was very hard.  Mommy tricked me and caused me to fall asleep at 8pm but I was able to wake up a little while later.  I stayed awake for most of the party but missed the ball drop at midnight.  As mommy told me in the moring there's always next year and I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment