Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Week

Last week I learned about this holiday called Halloween.  People dress up in costumes and go to houses looking for treats.  It's called Trick or Treating.   Since I have many people that love me I was given numerous Halloween outfits and costumes. Mom made the holiday last an entire week!!  She told me I'm too young for treats this year but we could dress in costumes and visit people.  Here are some pictures from my adventures last week.

Day 1: "Mommy's Monster" -While I look really peaceful in this picture I can be a real monster!


Day 2: "Mommy's Little Monster" - On this day I visited with Grandpa, Zjenjie, Aunt Angie, Uncle Paulie and Great Grandma Caltabiano

Day 3: "I'm so Cute it's Scary" - There's spooky stuff happening on this holiday, beware of black cats, I have one I know!
















Day 4: "Baby's First Halloween"


















Day 5: "My First Halloween"

 


Practicing my scary face

HALLOWEEN DAY 

On Halloween I visited my 2 Grandma's, Aunt Lisa and Great Grandma Dito.  Also Uncle Tom, Aunt Ana and Nina came to visit me.

Costume #1
Mom says I am going to be a great actor.  See I'm a real scary scare crow.





Costume #2

ROAR!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment